Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October Wrap Up

There is no way October is already over. I just can't wrap my mind around it. But here we go.

After the insane amount I read last month, it feels like I hardly read anything at all this month. Between midterms and feeling crummy for a couple weeks, I didn't read as much as I was hoping. Surprisingly, most of it was nonfiction, which I'm happy about. (I tried to quickly sneak in a few at the end of the month, so it's actually more than I was thinking I had read this month.)
Notable Favorites: Women in Sports, Dare Mighty Things, Hidden Figures: Young Readers Edition, Why Dinosaurs Matter, Anne of Green Gables, The Hobbit




TV: The Good Doctor has been just as amazing as I was hoping. Also Brooklyn Nine-Nine is back and killing it as always. Not really TV, but rereading Anne of Green Gables made me want to rewatch Green Gables Fables and I could just shout about this miniseries forever. IT'S SO CUTE AND LOVELY AND WELL DONE just watch it okay
Movies: For some reason, decided to get into the Jurassic Park franchise this month. I know, I can't believe I've never seen them either. Also had to watch Patch Adams for a class, and actually really liked it.
Other: TeaWithTolkien is the cutest little Etsy shop and has been feeding my Tolkien obsession. Also made DRAGON EGGS from this tutorial from Commas and Ampersands and they were SO CUTE. (I need to post a picture soon)

That's all for this month! Hope you're enjoying what's left of fall weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment